32/20

Help Support Ruger Forum:

crow#2

Single-Sixer
I just got my dies and woukd like to get them set. I reloaded for this caliber 20plus yrs ago. I crushed more brass than i would have liked.Im thinking i can maybe sneak up on the settings. Question do i want lee factory crimp die or use the one that comes with the 3 die set.I got the dies set except for crimp. Wasted 1 brass and i knew it would before i even ran it in the seating die. Im thinking Lee factory crimp would be the way to go. ???y/n

Last edited:

contender

Ruger Guru
Side question.

Did you look at the 32-20 brass that was for sale on the cast boolits dot gunloads forum? $70 per 100 for new brass.

Enigma

Hunter
FWIW I use the Lee crip die on all of my calibers. Just bought the 4 die sets & a turret plate for each one.

And on the other side, I have never used a Lee Factory Crimp Die and never felt the need for one. If they work for you, fine. They're not a be-all, do-all, though.

crow#2

Single-Sixer
Contendor,, yes i did, was gone. I did get 200 factory rounds and have 50 new brass coming in a couple days. That puts me up to 300 brass. Would like 200 more later.