2 sets of Weaver rings left for sale...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Lots of stuff here after cleaning out boxes in the reloading room...

1. Bushnell 2-6x32 handgun scope , gloss , very nice condition. No ring marks to speak of and clear lenses but a couple of minor marks on it.

Scope is sold pending funds.
Now $115 shipped.

Weaver rings. Middle pair is sold...

$15 shipped each. $25 shipped for both.

Everything below is SPF...all the no name rings , scope and red dot.

The rest of these are Weaver style no name rings with the last pair being rimfire rings. Dont know what to ask for them but how about $5 a pair? Its hard to justify shipping but can ship 1st class in a padded envelope for $4. Want multiples and I can do priority mail for $6. All I know is they are done taking up space here! They are in nice shape. There is a bit of rust on a couple of the large nuts but most I dont think were ever used and in nice shape. Open to offers here too...

And lastly, an NC Star 3-9x42 illuminated? compact scope. No battery to test it but the lenses look ok for what it is.
And thrown in with the scope is a BSA red dot. Functions and lenses look good but the housing is a little rough and gummy feeling.

$35 shipped for them both and take your pic of available rings.

Hope this isnt too confusing and messed up!! Thanks for looking!

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Make offers on the rings and that cheap scope and red dot. They need a new home and someone needs them for a kids new 22 or something! I have no need or room for them and hate tossing stuff out.