2 Old guys+ 2 RSI's = 2 bucks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nimrod308

Bearcat
6GUNSONLY and I were hunting last Friday and he killed this nice buck with his tang safety RSI 308. I had mine also so we got a pic with both rifles and his buck. I went the next morning and ran into another buck, thought you guys would like to know a couple of tang safety RSI 308s are on duty.

Joe S.

Hunter
Nice!
I killed one deer with my tang safety RSI 308 when i had it. That is one i regret letting get away.

lovely_351

Bearcat
my old redpad in 243 has just came out of the safe this year for my grandson to step up from the 223.purtiest rifles ive come across

Eaglestroker

Single-Sixer
Great rifles and kills! Local shop has had a 308 RSI tang safety in well hunted condition for too much money teasing me about 6 months now. Wish they'd haggle on it more!

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
These two "old guys" have been hunting, shooting, and hanging out together for over 40 years now. As you can see, we have similar tastes - the .308 Winchester cartridge, Mannlicher-stocked carbines, Leupold scopes, and deer hunting; to name a few. Here's a couple more pics. We needed a photographer so we could both be in a picture. The pic with granddaughter Madyn is the best anyway; Nimrod nor I either been winning any beauty contests lately.

[/URL
[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/user/jkdelano/media/imagejpg1_zpsee6ec89c.jpg.html]

Nimrod308

Bearcat
6GUNSONLY said:
These two "old guys" have been hunting, shooting, and hanging out together for over 40 years now. As you can see, we have similar tastes - the .308 Winchester cartridge, Mannlicher-stocked carbines, Leupold scopes, and deer hunting; to name a few. Here's a couple more pics. We needed a photographer so we could both be in a picture. The pic with granddaughter Madyn is the best anyway; Nimrod nor I either been winning any beauty contests lately.

[/URL
[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/user/jkdelano/media/imagejpg1_zpsee6ec89c.jpg.html]
Yup, that last picture is the best.