1968 Ruger Standard RST4 value??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

looking for a value on a RST4 that I have , serial # 4798xx,,, I purchased it used few years back , no history on it but it has been shot , I guess i would put blueing at 90% with box, manual, even the warranty card , box is the red and black in excellent condition serial # on the box , does have the oiled wax paper along with the manual and empty warranty card and the shipper with serial # on it in pencil, I know I need some pictures might be able to gets some in the morning ,, I tried gunbroker but they really didn't have much to go on, only reason i ask is I'm thinning the herd a little and this one might go ,, any thought on it is appreciated

hittman

Staff member
I'm guessing you don't have RENE?

Completed auctions on GunBroker would be my 2nd recommendation. I'll see if I can dig out my RENE here in a jiffy.

hittman

Staff member
Ok, IF I have read RENE correctly ..... the gun in 95% to 98% condition is $325.

The two-piece box is $105.00.

In todays pandemic/panic buying and selling situation ..... value ?_____?

And there's tons of variations (big numbers, little numbers, tapered ears, "D" serials, etc.) of those guns I know ZERO about so .... don't take my word as gospel please!