1966 blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

XB40

Single-Sixer
Got a chance to buy a 1966 Blackhawk 4 3/4, no modifications, all original. Serial number 780xx. 400.00. Deal or no deal.
IMG_0456.jpg

XB40

Single-Sixer
No congressman, but if I were, I would figuring out a way to have you guys buy it, I would run tests for function, and the cost to me would be ammunition, if I could find some. The gun is very nice. Very light freckling, doesn't appear to have been shot much. I will get it this afternoon and shoot some hand loads this evening. Thanks. xb

eveled

Hawkeye
XB40 said:
No congressman, but if I were, I would figuring out a way to have you guys buy it, I would run tests for function, and the cost to me would be ammunition, if I could find some. The gun is very nice. Very light freckling, doesn't appear to have been shot much. I will get it this afternoon and shoot some hand loads this evening. Thanks. xb

Nice find on the gun, He wasn't calling you a congressman. He was asking Gasguzzler if he was because he said he likes to spend other peoples money :lol:

XB40

Single-Sixer
Did just that. Shot this evening with 38 handloads 125gr rainier 5gr of Unique. Shoots very well. Cleaned it up, looks as though prev owner shot lead, that was removed from the chamber with kroil and brass brush. I will take it out again very soon. Very nice gun. Good day. xb

Latest posts