When Did the Ruger Blackhawk Become a $700 Revolver?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Armybrat

Buckeye
I been looking for a Bearcat shopkeeper, they are HARD to find and VERY pricey!
Gifted my Bearcat to my youngest grandson for his 12th birthday last year. It's a sweet little shooter.
6D7E1D3B-715A-4E16-9D17-686FCFA5E556.jpeg

Armybrat

Buckeye
Grabagun's price is creeping up there for the .357 Blackhawk…

akmania

Single-Sixer
Grabagun's price is creeping up there for the .357 Blackhawk…

I have a stainless 357 with the 4 5/8" bbl. I gave $548 in 2013 and a blue 6.5" I bought used early this lightly used for $550

akmania

Single-Sixer
Gifted my Bearcat to my youngest grandson for his 12th birthday last year. It's a sweet little shooter.
View attachment 26407
I got a couple of regular new Bearcats this year,really got lucky finding them used.You just don't see many around here. Wish I could find the shopkeeper at a decent price.
NICE birdsheads by the way.😉

BearBiologist

Buckeye
Sticker shock!!!! I went through a bunch of stuff for a Garage sale and found two EPS rigs. Posted here but nobody was interested. Decided rather than let $700-$800 of leather go away for pennies, I decided to sell some of my Ruger OM and NM Blackhawks and Super BHs and shotguns. Pricing Vaqueros now :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:‼️‼️‼️‼️ (holsters won't fit my OM Blackhawk or I'd just use them for that!

I know many here already retired, but there are those who are looking forward to retirement, or hoping to retire "early". Even though I retired early and still doing ok, it's worth taking into consideration, when considering how much they should have, and that's inflation is here to stay. In other words be prepared for prices to continue upward.

jack black

Blackhawk
I think a ruger revolver that will work for you for the rest of your life and then work for your heir for their lifetime is a BARGAIN at $700, especially considering "cheap" hamburger is $5 a pound and eggs are $5 a dozen! Those both work for a couple of hours and end up in the toilet.
Where do you shop. Eggs are 249 a doz. and 80% Hamburg is 3.00

BearBiologist

Buckeye
Sticker shock!!!! I went through a bunch of stuff for a Garage sale and found two EPS rigs. Posted here but nobody was interested. Decided rather than let $700-$800 of leather go away for pennies, I decided to sell some of my Ruger OM and NM Blackhawks and Super BHs and shotguns. Pricing Vaqueros now :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:‼️‼️‼️‼️ (holsters won't fit my OM Blackhawk or I'd just use them for that!
Just got called that I cleared the background check. Pick it up tomorrow and install Wolf Bros. springs, a new cylinder pin and stag grips!

Latest posts