**Use caution dealing with OldIron13! Possible scammer!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GasGuzzler

Hunter
Second is who I buy from.... I'm only on two gun forums... this one and the Sig forum and then I almost always buy from someone who has hundreds if not thousands of post, which by the way you can go and check on.

Doesn't help one bit when the seller has their account hacked by the scammer. You may think you're dealing with the username but you're not.

cowboycopus

Single-Sixer
Trust!
When I first started buying and selling "stuff" on the "WEB" as it was known back then, no forums, we called them bulletin boards. I dealt in antique car parts, mostly buying. You had to have trust, there was no google, paypal, bookface, or any social media. If there were postal money orders I didn't know about them. We communicated via email and most of the time the part was mailed, if you liked it you mailed a check, if you didn't like it you mailed the part back.
Never had a problem.
Trust, a lot has changed in the last 30 years. (typo)

Steve

Last edited:

hollywood63

Bearcat
That is the same address and apartment number that got me as well. If you ask for proof of delivery I bet you can't read the signature. I sent another letter to the same address with all of the reports filed with the usps and the fbi and it was signed by someone else. Write a letter to the USPS ...................after seeing this I'm calling them back personally I think the carrier is doing it only because the second envelope sent was signed by someone else and he/she wasn't expecting it or off that day.

Latest posts