SR9c Fobus Elit Carry holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2TONE

Bearcat
I bought the Fobus elite conceal carry today for my SR9c. tucks nice and close against my side. Just one problem which doesn't bother me, but its starting to rub against my trigger guard making the plastic turn grey. Again I dont care its there to save a life not to look pretty. just giving my 2 cents. All in all awesome holster.

Jason

2TONE

Bearcat
I bought it used and it didnt come with a box, but It says HK-1 on the side. So Im assuming thats the model#.

terryg

Bearcat
2TONE said:
I bought it used and it didnt come with a box, but It says HK-1 on the side. So Im assuming thats the model#.

The HK-1 is the paddle holster, right? OWB? I have one and don't think it rides close to the body at all.

martinj001

Single-Sixer
terryg said:
2TONE said:

The HK-1 is the paddle holster, right? OWB? I have one and don't think it rides close to the body at all.

+1 same here. Model HK-1 paddle, sits pretty damn far away even compared to a pancake style holster I have for it, as well as my custom owb snap-on holster...

2TONE

Bearcat
Im not saying its the best holster out there lol but for it being all plasic and OWB holster it rides pretty tight. lol Im getting the crossbreed super tuck for conealed carry

Latest posts