SPF: Boxed .357 Mag Redhawk (original 6-shot) 7.5" from 1984

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
This is one of the original six-shot Redhawks in .357 Mag, model KRH35 with 7.5" barrel. This revolver is boxed but no manual, just the card shown. Shows some use with a few scuffs, light cylinder turn line, and soot on cylinder face. Lots of life left in this bad boy, you can't really hurt these tanks with any reasonable .357 loads. The Redhawk was of course designed from scratch as a .44 Mag, and the .357 is the same gun with smaller holes - just look at the thickness of those cylinder walls! Excellent bore with sharp rifling. Scarce piece, these were only made a couple years in 1984-85. This one dates to 1984 production and the RENE estimate is that there were probably less than 5000 made. Box is in average condition with some wear and tear but has the correct KRH-35 end label. Boxed examples are extremely difficult to find.

SPF $925 shipped FFL to FFL

xPoR59F.jpg

4X0WArQ.jpg

sdEGO3n.jpg

wokEHx2.jpg

0Lnj87V.jpg

HJhcc1P.jpg

6pucj0Z.jpg

HscAZvC.jpg

B5XDpJs.jpg

wjUk8lb.jpg

IxlbFot.jpg

6Vo5lR2.jpg

Heavy Barrel

Single-Sixer
Have 500-44641,wouldn't think about giving it up. If I had it do over, the only thing I would do different was not have it Magna Ported.

Someone needs this :!:

contender

Ruger Guru
Made me look up my serial number too. I was with my buddy the day he bought it. Told him then I had "right of first refusal" if he ever decided to sell. He did & I own it now.

A bump for an EXCELLENT gun & a solid trader!

bayou5252

Single-Sixer
I've got the exact same model (not a consecutive serial number). These revolvers are outstanding shooters and whoever buys this one will have zero regrets.

Good luck with the sale!

Free bump!

Bayou52