SOLD FOUND ~ RedHawk 357 6-shot box. KRH-355

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My father-in-law was a proficient reloader, who primarily shot a 357 Blackhawk. His "Dream gun" was a RedHawk SS in 357. Back in 1984, I found 2 at two separate dealers in Alaska. Both were 5.5" (KRH-355). Gave one to my father-in-law and kept one for myself. (I think these were 2 of 500 made around 1983 to 1985). Beautiful shooting revolvers that can handle nearly any reload ran through it.

When my father-in-law passed, the guns I gave him were returned to me. I never found where he stored the original boxes and manuals. Perhaps he did not save them.

I have been watching the forum and eBay for a period correct box.

I bought a period correct RedHawk 5.5" box, but it is a 44 mag. I would really like to purchase a correct 357 5.5" box and shipper.

Would also be interested in a nice and reasonable priced 7".

Thanks….. enjoy this forum.

Bob.

Just finding these revolvers is tough enough---trying to find a box in both sizes is probably going to be a tall order.
I don't have the boxes for either of mine, so if you happen across a pile of these, please let me know.

Understand. I have the box and shipper for the KRH-355 that I bought for myself but my father-in-law, apparently threw his away. When he passed, the guns I bought for him we returned to me. Benn searching for years. As I mentioned above, I did buy a nice, period correct 44 Mag box for that one.

Still searching. Missed one here a few weeks ago.

Thanks to a forum member from Montana, I have a Ruger 357, 6-shot, 5.5 inch box.

I now have a complete set of Gun, box and paperwork.

As mentioned above, I bought this Ruger for my father-in-law in 1984. When he passed, the guns I bought him were returned to me. He never kept boxes or manuals.

Intend to pass this on to my son and grandson when they visit in April.

contender

Ruger Guru
Glad to hear you found a box & all. I'd been looking for quite a while myself for one. But I'm a "quiet" type of searcher. I kinda wait until I see stuff offered for sale unless I really need something.