SOLD 1995 S&W 686-4 6 Shot .357 Mag 4 inch

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
**********Sold on another forum******

Excellent condition with solid lock-up and timing. Although I bought this used, I don't think it's been fired much. I've maybe put 50 rounds of .38 Spl, through it since I've owned it. Don't shoot it much, so I figured I'd let it go. IMO, the 1990's S&W Revolvers are some of the best made. I believe this particular model has chamfered chambers (hard to tell, but you can see a slight shiny ring around each charge hole). Comes with original box, Paperwork (sans registration card), S&W logo'd Hogue grips, and paperwork from the original purchaser from 1995. The box label was stuck to the back of the manual, probably because these labels were prone to falling off during this era of box? The rebound spring has been replaced with a 14 lb. to lighten the pull without affecting reliability. Factory spring included.

$835 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. Add $35 if it needs to come from an FFL (my FFL's fee). M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

bygzAfD.jpg

GYPzEbY.jpg

SdHYDwR.jpg

irPoWLm.jpg

OPg0GQ2.jpg

AtCbKmU.jpg

vgxNp5u.jpg

VZbyCAA.jpg

DCTqCxh.jpg

gAlNu9i.jpg

kmlHegb.jpg

UELWSpo.jpg