PC9 & PC4 price check

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
I really would like these to go with my P-series collection but I doubt if I'll ever find some cheap enough to afford.

What have you guys seen. And if you know of a deal pass it along.

Thanks,

Seems the '4s' are a lot more available than the '9s'... I paid I think $400+ fees for my second one and that was used but in new condition. then again just a few years before that I had paid right at $500 for a new one... then the big shift of 2008 occurred and prices on everything went up. I'd say $500 for used in good condition is a deal these days. ..

Razor

Bearcat
blume357 said:
Seems the '4s' are a lot more available than the '9s'...

I can't even remember the last time I saw a 9mm in a shop.
The numerous .40s I've seen lately have ranged from $350 to $500.

Somebody had a 9 over in the classifieds with a lot of mags and wanted $750 for it.... little steep for me but in all honesty they probably did have $200+ dollars in mags and accessories included in the deal.

I saw a 4 for sale at our local gun show last year and when I stopped to look at it and check the caliber the guy immediately said he would take $400 for it... I should have gone out and found the money... not that I need a 40 cal but I could have turned it around and let somebody here have it.

roylt

Hunter
Any opinion on the old "police" marked units. Worth any more? Personally I doubt it but thought I would ask.

Also Blume, the last one you got, how long ago was it?

roylt said:
Any opinion on the old "police" marked units. Worth any more? Personally I doubt it but thought I would ask.

Also Blume, the last one you got, how long ago was it?

It Was probably four years or more ago. I saw some of the emails from that transaction over the week end while looking for my instructions on the pc9 conversion to a folding stock.

cagedodger

Bearcat
I saw one at the gun show today. Probably about 95%. He wanted $499 with four 15rd mags. Don't know what brand of mags. I got there late and he still had it at the end of the show.

If you're looking, he's local and I have contact info.

PM me.

Cage 8)

scuffler

Bearcat
I have one marked police carbine, it had a scope and no rear site when I got it, I will tell you that is the most accurate short range gun I have, it amazed me how consistently accurate it is. I would trust my life with it, a few times with a new mec gar mag it would choke on hollow points with evidence of them getting a little smashed up on the feed ramp, but solids it is utterly reliable. It has not been shot much and I baby it.
I took off the scope and replaced the rear sight of course.
It is my trusty companion on hikes.