My holsters made it into American Rifleman

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SimplyRugged

Bearcat
Rick Gittlein & I built some holsters for Rick Hacker and he used them at a Gunsite Single Action self defense course last summer. He wrote about the course the guns and the gunleather used.
The American Rifleman sent me a special copy today.
Very nice. Thank you fine folks for all of your support & encouragement.
Rob
simplyrugged.com

American Rifleman Article Link CLICK HERE

Merlinspop

Bearcat
I better hurry up and order the LH silver dollar pancake I want for my new 2.25" SP. Soon as I get back from this trip I'm on.

captainjack

Bearcat
I have 2 of your holsters and a Chesty Puller. Very happy with them. You make great products! Hope your lead times reman as good in the future as they have been in the past.

Chance

Buckeye
Hey Merlinspop, I have have one of those and it is great.

Congrats on well deserved recognition Rob, you gonna be at the Prescott show this weekend?

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
I keep talkin' 'em up as best I can, 'cause I like 'em, too.

Congrats on the mag article!

Get 'em while you can, folks! He's gonna be famous now! ;)

-- Sam

Hitides

Bearcat
Congratulations Rob, your products are first class and deserve the accolades. I've loved the "Silver Dollar Pancake" for my SP101 and just the other day received the "Cuda" for my SR9, great fit and finish! I always recommend your holsters.

Pacifico

Bearcat
I just received my Sourdough Pancake™ for my S&W N Frame today. Very pleased with the quality and speed of delivery.

Keep up the good work.

May be ordering something from you for my BH in a while.

:)

gramps

Hawkeye
Yes sir, Your pancake made it on my belt for the Redhawk(The RH virtually isn't there it is so comfy). I came to Alaska to see you and you up and left. Ok ok I have to go to Az next. Ha ha.
gramps

johnbh

Bearcat
Rob you do great work ,I wear your belt everyday. My 3 holsters
are real pieces of art. Thanks Rob

solocanoe

Bearcat
Hi Rob!
I'm amazed that you are here! well, ok..jeff and mike and RYP are on the ESEE forum all the time at BF and I love their knives...and I guess it's not too much of a stretch that you'd be somewhere too! :D

You seem to give great amounts back to your customers, and you make a beautiful product...so of course you are here!

I just ordered (last week) the silver dollar pancake for my LCR, the most versitle ammo pouch, the real mans belt, and the 223 pouch. I'm sorta fired up about getting them! :roll:

I actually joined here today to read more about the Rugers as when I get your stuff, I'm going to start carrying the little gun every day.

Congrats on your spot in the mag!

Simms65

Bearcat
Owning three of your holsters and with another on the way, it makes me quite happy that you are seeing such success Rob. Here's to many years of it!

Latest posts