My holsters made it into American Rifleman

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rclark

Hunter
About to pull the trigger for one for my CA .44Spec. Bulldog. Been looking and the Silver Dollar Pancake looks like the best bet! Just vacillating on whether to order straps or not for inside the waistband....

[Just pulled trigger and did order the straps] :) .

joeyd

Bearcat
I have 2 of Robs holsters, One Full floral carved 120 that holds my 5oth anniv 44, its truley a thing of beauty. I also have a basktweave 120 that holds my 45LC Black hawk also a real gem. the 120 for the 45lc didnt fit just right the first time probably due to me and not Rob and he made me a new one that fits perfect within days with no questoins asked

Theses holsters are things of beauty and Robs Customer service goes way above and beyond! :D :D
Im kind of new to the fum lots of reading not much posting lots of reading...

winterwood

Single-Sixer
The magazine article is yet another recognition of the quality of these products. Simply Rugged is a prime example of true craftsmanship, savy design and customer consideration. I would never hesitate to order any of the models offered and would use everyone of them with real pride and confidence. 8)
Jim

woods-walker

Single-Sixer
Just received my first Simply Rugged holster for a S&W N Frame this week. Great product!

Looking forward to reading the article.

solocanoe

Bearcat
Today I recieved my 4 items in just under two weeks! WOW! :D

Shut the door to my office and immediately put on
Real Mans Belt
Silver dollar pancake (for the LCR)
Most Versitile Pouch (speedstrip)
and 223 pouch (Blackberry fits PERFECTLY!)

I can't wait to wear it a few months and report how much I love it....if early comfort, even being new and stiff, is any indication....I bet that I will be praising your work for a long time!

2dogs

Bearcat
Just got my American Rifleman the other day and saw the article Nice lookin' stuff , Congrats Rob.
I'm going to have to get another one of your holsters... and I think, a set of your chesty puller straps. 8)

HammerMTB

Bearcat
I ordered a Sourdough pancake for my 4" RH after I saw the article in AR. Now I see you are here and come with high commendations here too!
Looking forward to wearing your leather!