I firearm you will never get rid of

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
snremove.jpg
[/url]
[/img]

My Argentine Colt model "1911" :wink:
made in 1928, w/ matching numbers (yes it was made in Hartford)

its nothing really special and i dont shoot it very often but i plan on keeping this one.....

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
also... to add.....
as for as which "Ruger" i do not plan on parting with...

its these two, my 10/22 International and MKIII Hunter (to me they are brother and sister and i am not going to split up a family)

welder

Buckeye
Well when it comes to Ruger........I guess my new Bisley BH 45/45 convertible. I love the thing. But then what about my trusted P90?? I hate to think of only one or two. :cry:

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
No question, My 1960 made S&W Model 41. I shoot it a lot and enjoy shooting it more than any other gun that I have ever owned.

CampWI

Bearcat
Manhattan said:
I have a 18 year old P-89 that I'm kinda fond of. It has never jammed and it is easy to clean....Even tho it's a bit on the bulky side I would trust it.

+1

Love my P89

clint_lnl

Bearcat
well I have one I am going to part with that I said I would never part with.. its my 10/22 made in 1966, it was my fathers
BUT its getting a good home. its going to my daugther . she started shooting it when she was young and to give to my grandson when he gets older. hes 12 now and learming with his father to shot, think it would be great to have something from his great grandfather to use and enjoy.

bbgame

Bearcat
My P95 (KP95PR15)

It is big, heavy and ugly, but it does what it is supposed to do and it was my first pistol.

I have a few others now that are more valuable and maybe even better firearms overall, but I love this gun.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Geez, can I only pick one? Ok, my Henry Frontier Model lever action .22 with octagonal barrel and Williams receiver sight. If allowed a second choice, it would be a toss up between my Single Six convertible and Marlin .30-30.

pwh421

Bearcat
I might move a gun to the back of the safe, but I'd never get rid of any of them..

My "go to" gun is my P90.. That .45 is a tack driver, accurate as all get out and reliable as hell.. It eats anything I feed it without complaint and has never let me down.

-Peter

exavid

Hunter
My Smith and Wesson Model 28. There's just something about that big hunk of steel. An N frame S&W just says it's not fooling.

no-logic

Bearcat
exavid said:
My Smith and Wesson Model 28. There's just something about that big hunk of steel. An N frame S&W just says it's not fooling.
Man you beat me to it. For me it would also be my S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman. It's an early '70s model in excellent condition. They are constantly going up in value but I would never sell it. It's big and heavy but a joy to shoot.

IMG_4815_1.jpg