Good deal I think I did, ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
I have a friend that had a Taurus G2C that he just bought and never fired, he decided he hated the rough black finish and decided to sell it for $125 with just 1 mag as he ordered a stainless G2C and wanted the extra mag. I went to get it and another friend done grabbed it, so I was out of luck. Then my friend said he had another new gun still in box that he would sell as he never would use it anyways. I go look and it's a Ruger Security 9, he even had 2 extra mags and 2 new Desantis dual carry 2 holsters for it. I asked him how much and he said $160 for everything, I thought for a minute and bought it with the money I had and will owe him the rest in a few weeks. So I think I did ok, A new Ruger Security 9, 4 mags, and 2 holsters that do iwb and owb, did I do ok at $160? thanks

SamV

Buckeye
Yep! A good deal. The Taurus was ok. Once you buy another magazine, you won't be very far from the average promo price. Still, I probably would have taken the deal myself.

You actually 'thought about it for a minute'? well I guess that at least made him feel better and not know how really stupid he was.....

I would have probably made the mistake of 'drawing' my wallet and the money out so fast he would have regretted the deal for the rest of his life.....

Latest posts