FS: Reflex Sight Mount For Ruger Revolvers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ph_redhawk

Bearcat
gssp said:
I'm interested in mounting my RMR on my new Lipsey's Bisley in 44 Special. Possible?

Alan

That is a flattop right? Yes, we have a mount in stock. I am away from my computer at the moment I will send you the particulars later this evening or early tomorrow AM. Too hard to do from this tablet device!

Thanks for asking.

Phillip

gssp

Bearcat
Near the Mouth of Hobble Creek Canyon, Utah
Yes, flattop. Look forward to moving forward with this. I run the same RMR on my Lipsey's 5-1/2" Bisley in 45 Colt. Makes for easier/more accurate aiming with aging eye.

Surprised I see no pics with optics from the folks who've been using your mount.

Alan

WoodyS

Single-Sixer
Will the Blackhawk model base fit the Freedom Arms model 83 or model 97? If not, any plans on making some for the Burris Fastfire or others like Trigicon etc for the 83 or 97?

ph_redhawk

Bearcat
WoodyS said:
Will the Blackhawk model base fit the Freedom Arms model 83 or model 97? If not, any plans on making some for the Burris Fastfire or others like Trigicon etc for the 83 or 97?

WoodyS,

We make a variety of mounts for Ruger, S&W, Freedom Arms 83 (not for 97), Contender and just recently we offer mounts for the Browning Buckmark pistol and Ruger 10-22 rifle.

Please visit our website:
http://raptor-eng.com/index.html

The Browning Buckmark and Ruger 10-22 mounts are not yet on our website but are in production and both enjoy satisfied users.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
I received my two mounts today. One for a GP and one for a Redhawk. These are superb!! Well made and fit perfectly. Shipping was pretty darn fast too!

If anyone has is like me and has been on the fence about trying these (I'm new to reflex sights on handgun) take the plunge with confidence!

A big thank you Phillip and I'm sure I'll be buying more mounts in the future!

Joe S.

Hunter
I could type this pretty much verbatim. Only difference being the guns they are intended for. Thanks a lot!

3 screw Blackhawk with FF3 using this mount.

ZZnXel.jpg

rugerjunkie said:
I received my two mounts today. One for a GP and one for a Redhawk. These are superb!! Well made and fit perfectly. Shipping was pretty darn fast too!

If anyone has is like me and has been on the fence about trying these (I'm new to reflex sights on handgun) take the plunge with confidence!

A big thank you Phillip and I'm sure I'll be buying more mounts in the future!

ShirleyDadams

Bearcat
Do you ship to Canada I have a number of New & super Blackhawks as well as a Redhawk I would like to put red dot on.
Thanks Gordon Adams

Latest posts