FS: Reflex Sight Mount For Ruger Revolvers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BigBore44

Bearcat
Do you have any that will work on the Bisley Flattop with the micro sight?

Thanks
BigBore44

rugerfan5

Bearcat
Ordered mine Thursday and received it today. Mount is perfect...very well done! Thanks much!
lf I knew how to insert a picture I would :roll:

Doc Nonverbal

Bearcat
If you ever decide to make a mount for a Novak cut, drop me a line. The Burris Fastfire mount for the Novak cut isn't rated all that well. Given the popularity of that sight cut, you would likely have a good seller if you can overcome the problems of the Burris product.

David

dougader

Hunter
Any chance this fits the Ruger Super Redhawk? Mine is the newer stainless finish in 480 Ruger. Not worried about recoil as my handloads are less than factory 44 mag recoil.

ph_redhawk

Bearcat
dougader said:
Any chance this fits the Ruger Super Redhawk? Mine is the newer stainless finish in 480 Ruger. Not worried about recoil as my handloads are less than factory 44 mag recoil.

The mount's front belly tab would have to be eliminated due to the extended high level top strap on the newer model Super Redhawk that accommodates scope rings. You can see what I mean if you look at web photos of the super vs. standard Redhawks. I can easily do that mod. Others have requested it so I have it on the list of things to do.

Price would be the same and I would have it available in a couple of days.

dougader

Hunter
ph_redhawk said:
dougader said:

The mount's front belly tab would have to be eliminated due to the extended high level top strap on the newer model Super Redhawk that accommodates scope rings. You can see what I mean if you look at web photos of the super vs. standard Redhawks. I can easily do that mod. Others have requested it so I have it on the list of things to do.

Price would be the same and I would have it available in a couple of days.

I'll take one that's been modified as noted above. PM headed your way.

dougader

Hunter
My SRH mount arrived today. It looks great, will see about mounting it tomorrow after I find my punches... still need to get my red dot sight, too!

Fast shipping, and fast making mods to fit my SRH. The mount looks very professionally made. I may need to get more of these for other guns.

TrueAt1stLight

Single-Sixer
I sourced a few sight bases from ph_redhawk for my Ruger Super Redhawk and Single Seven for the Trijicon RMR sight and they TURNED OUT GREAT! Buy with confidence, gents! I'll have to snap some photos and get them up in this thread but I'm extremely happy with the way they turned out.

-John

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Any progress with a mount for the new model flat top guns with the micro iron sight?

PM with answer would be best...

Thanks!

cddogfan1

Bearcat
Will this work on a BFR. Was wondering since some Blackhawk parts and BFR parts interchange. Sight being one I think.