FS: Reflex Sight Mount For Ruger Revolvers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dingode

Single-Sixer
I'll admit I didn't look through all 5 pages to see if it was already asked, but will this fit the .22LR GP-100?

BigBore44

Bearcat
ph_redhawk said:
BigBore44 said:
Do you have any that will work on the Bisley Flattop with the micro sight?

Thanks
BigBore44

I can make one without the front tab that should fit the flat-top. What brand/model is the "micro sight"?

It would be for a Ultradot L/T
I don't have the sight yet but, I'm figuring to go this route if you think your base would work.
It would be going on a Ruger Bisley FT 44Spl. A nice little PKG for deer hunting in close cover and small woodlots.

Thank you
BigBore44

ph_redhawk

Bearcat
BigBore44 said:
ph_redhawk said:
BigBore44 said:
Do you have any that will work on the Bisley Flattop with the micro sight?

Thanks
BigBore44

I can make one without the front tab that should fit the flat-top. What brand/model is the "micro sight"?

It would be for a Ultradot L/T
I don't have the sight yet but, I'm figuring to go this route if you think your base would work.
It would be going on a Ruger Bisley FT 44Spl. A nice little PKG for deer hunting in close cover and small woodlots.

Thank you
BigBore44

Our FT style mount will fit the Bisley FT but the Ultradot L/T will not fit our mount. I believe that Ultradot has a built-in clamp for a rail. Our mount is not a rail type.

We have mounts for the following sights:

One model for:
• Burris FastFire (models 2 or 3)
• Vortex Venom
• Docter III
• Eotech Mini
• Vector Optics Sphinx

and another model for the Trijicon RMR

Regards,
Phillip

TrueAt1stLight

Single-Sixer
ph_redhawk said:
cddogfan1 said:
Will this work on a BFR. Was wondering since some Blackhawk parts and BFR parts interchange. Sight being one I think.

I do not know. I'll look into it.

The BFR uses the same rear sight as the Ruger Super Blackhawk.

Phillip: I have a BFR and if you'd like, I can try to mount the sight base you made for me for the Super Redhawk on the BFR if you don't have a BFR to try out. I am also open to being your guinea pig to fit a base to the BFR as I was actually thinking of asking you about making one at some point. PM me if you'd like me to try the base out...

-John

BigBore44

Bearcat
I reckon I would probably go with the Vortex Venom than.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Once I get situated and tell you what I need, how long would it be to have it in hand, Roughly speaking? ;)

Thanks again
BigBore44

ph_redhawk

Bearcat
BigBore44 said:
I reckon I would probably go with the Vortex Venom than.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Once I get situated and tell you what I need, how long would it be to have it in hand, Roughly speaking? ;)

Thanks again
BigBore44

We have the flat-top model in stock at the moment. USPS 1st class shipping has been running about 3-4 days. So if you pay with paypal you would have the mount in that shipping time.

Regards,
Phillip

ph_redhawk

Bearcat
rawly1 said:
How about fit in the leupold Delta point? I think same as trijicon?

I believe the Leupold has the same footprint as the JP sight but not the same as the Trijicon RMR. I think the Trijicon has a unique footprint.

If someone knows differently the information would be appreciated.

SHOOTER

Buckeye
This is slick. And without using the cross pin just the screw as a attachment this mount won't jar loose from heavy loads?

308w

Bearcat
Will a Leupold Delta Point Pro, fit this mount?, If not, can you make one that will?, I want one if you can. Thanks

DHD

Single-Sixer
These things are a nice fit to a Blackhawk. I'm now in for 2 of these. Depending on how well my Blackhawk's shoot with the Burris Fastfire 3, I may put one on each. Admittedly I don't find the dot sight as attractive as a set of Bowen rears, but what good is a set of good irons if the eyes don't see as well as they used to.