FMJ or JHP??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
Ok, thought I would update and tell you what I did. Several of his and my friends showed up but I got to choose first since I called him back first telling him I would be there today. I sold some used car parts the last few days and having beautiful weather here in Kentucky (then, not now), my wife had a couple yard sales and split the money with me to also help. I bought 20 boxes of the FMJ as he said if I bought over 15 that he would let it go at $10 a box. I bought 8 boxes of the JHP and because I bought a good bunch of FMJ that he let me have the JHP at $15 a box. I would have bought more but others were needing some and he had close to 12,000 rounds and I believe I bought what I could while still leaving plenty for others. Thanks

Cholo

Staff member
Ok, thought I would update and tell you what I did. Several of his and my friends showed up but I got to choose first since I called him back first telling him I would be there today. I sold some used car parts the last few days and having beautiful weather here in Kentucky (then, not now), my wife had a couple yard sales and split the money with me to also help. I bought 20 boxes of the FMJ as he said if I bought over 15 that he would let it go at $10 a box. I bought 8 boxes of the JHP and because I bought a good bunch of FMJ that he let me have the JHP at $15 a box. I would have bought more but others were needing some and he had close to 12,000 rounds and I believe I bought what I could while still leaving plenty for others. Thanks
Glad you got a great deal on the ammo!

my wife had a couple yard sales and split the money with me to also help.
Now, that's a keeper! (y)

Latest posts