Fletcher 11/22 OpenTop...Anyone tried one of these for a custom 10/22 build yet?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dan in MI

Staff member
The fact that they didn't post their location or easy contact info made me wonder & IN MY OPINION,, is a poor way to put a web page together. Add in the fact that there are a lot of scammers out there,, I like to know I can reach a company directly if need be.

I agree but on the flip side I have contacted three well known firearms accessory companies in the past couple months through their website and "contact us" email.
So far it has been six weeks and none have responded. That's not good either.

I agree that if Brownells carries it,, we can expect it to be legitimate.

And as Enigma has pointed out,, the "Contact us" page is lacking real info. That was my point.

There was another reason I wanted to see WHERE they were located.
Locally, we have several small industrial businesses,, located in FLETCHER NC. Including the maker of "LifeCard" firearms. I was wanting to see if this company was local or not.
If it had been local,, I would have been trying to get to know them, to see if they would be interested in our local FoNRA events.

The fact that they didn't post their location or easy contact info made me wonder & IN MY OPINION,, is a poor way to put a web page together. Add in the fact that there are a lot of scammers out there,, I like to know I can reach a company directly if need be.
A lot of small businesses use their home address and probably try to minimize people showing up at dinner time.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
IMHO, the best use for that design would be for those who shoot a lot of ammo with a suppressor.
When I use a suppressor on my 10/22 it requires removing the barrel/action from stock so that I can remove the bolt to access receiver for a through cleaning.
I have been toying with the idea of buying one of these receivers (11/22) myself :unsure:

Terry

Latest posts