Bill Goodman / RCA items

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Ok, who was it? Which of you folks landed the RCA glasses and Bill Goodman ceramic on eBay? I'd been quietly watching curious to see what they'd go for and thinking I'd toss in a bid or three. After the first couple ended, I knew I was out (play $ allocated for something much bigger). So c'mon who was it? :)

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
I won the "BG" mugs & bells 5 piece set and came in second on two others.
The "BG" glass work and pottery is not seen very often,and I would be curious to know at which Ruger theme show they were awarded.

I'll let the other two bidders "rat" themselves out,,, :wink: :D

Terry

He presented Quality Pieces IMHO,,

XY1bmdih.jpg

vyPgTA2h.jpg

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
SATCOM said:
What about the $800 ashtray? SATCOM

That one surprised me a little bit due to its condition which I thought was about 80%, and that had a factor in my bid. Have to remember that some times "rarity trumps "condition"!,, :wink: I have a mint one that I valued at $750.00, after last night I changed that number,, :wink: :D . I hope that no one who bid bought the 1 of 24 pieces as factual,,Bill had 200 made for Christmas gifts for friends in December 1955.

Best,
Terry
This one is mine,

ZyJHUQyh.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I was a bit surprised on the ashtray given the chips etc but as you said...rarity trumps condition.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I was watching the beat up old ash tray but decided I didn't need it once it went over $400 besides I spent all my money on a silly drill a few months ago :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The temptation to bid was strong but I refrained.....that is a new thing I am learning :shock: :shock: :shock: RR

Psb1911 said:
I thought the post was the original RCA...........Recording Corporation of America, of which I have many valuable/collectible pieces. I don't know why my original post was removed?

Don't take it personally, it was probably just considered "off topic" and those get cleared out periodically. Website housecleaning, if you will.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts