RCA pistols

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi guys, I'm looking to find out what a few RCA pistols are worth. They were part of my late father's collection, he was an RCA member for many years before he passed in '05.

The first is a Standard Auto RS-6 with RCA chamber seals, one of 303 made by my father's notes. manufactured 12/22/78.
It is in new unfired condition, but has no box or papers.

The second is a Red Barn Mk II 512 stainless in the shipper, salt cod box, and hinged box in that order. Shipped 11/17/84.
Unfired, and wearing a set of RCA ebony grips with scrimshawed ivory RCA inserts. New condition, unfired, but some damage to the hinged box, though fixable. Original grips included.

Third is a Red Barn MK II 512 blued with the shipper, salt cod box, and hinged box. shipped 9/3/82. Also unfired, and this one sports a set of Ivory RCA grips. Original grips included.

These guns have been in my custody since my father passed. My mom passed last August, and I need to settle up with my brothers. I would appreciate any help with determining the value of these guns, as I want to keep them but need to be fair with my brothers. I may need to sell them, I don't know yet.

Thanks!

check the serial numbers and what may have been your Dads RCA number...just may match somewhere, may affect any pricing values..........Any things thats like "
RCA" or even "ROCS" means more to any 'Member' than the general public and again this affects the market values...just what may be any "premium" hard to venture a guess, my wife had all of these but sold them many years ago...Good luck

Latest posts