Anyone Pocket Carry an LC9?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Specs

Single-Sixer
2ndamd said:
Every day. in a cheap Uncle Mikes inside the pocket holster.

Yep, same here. I am going to look at the "Sticky" brand of pocket holster soon. The picture on their website shows that the slide is covered completely.

dougader

Hunter
I have been looking at an LC9 just so I can pocket carry. I pocket carry a S&W J-frame right now and it prints pretty visibly in some tighter fitting pants with the DeSantis pocket holster.

I was even considering the LC9 with the Smart Carry holster. I have been patted down before and IWB and OWB are always found. I have yet to have someone pat down my front pockets, but I don't think anyone but my wife would be patting down Mr. Johnson while looking for a gun.

mpanwar

Bearcat
Don't get me wrong. Quite a Ruger fan. But I have had this for years w/o any issues and that is what is carried in the pocket when needed.

1926_pd2096891_1.jpg

This is the DAO version. All Stainless. Not a scratch.

Stimo3

Single-Sixer
i just posted a thread on my favorite IWB holster for the LC9 for those shorts/pants that are just too tight, or if you ever have to tuck in your shirt with nice pants that will print, all this is possible with the IWB holster i found and it doesn't print at all! I have pictures up of me wearing a WHITE TANK TOP, close up and from the side and you can't see any printing and i have he tank top pulled down tight so you can see everything. This IWB holster from Theisholsters.com keeps the gun really close to your body, basically as close as you can get while still being comfortable enough to take a car drive for 3 hous and not have it bug you.

I went through A LOT of holsters for other guns before finding Mr. Theis. Go check my thread out on him with pictures of the holster and me wearing it. It really is the most comfortable, concealable holster i have found to date.

To top it off, all the hlsters are made by one man only, it's a full one man operaton for the whole business, h has nobody answering phones or writing emails, nothing. He does it all! And this is just his hobby, not his full time job so he really takes pride in his work.. Check out my thread on them they're great!