10/22 Folder, but no…

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hankus

Blackhawk
I was at the big Palmetto Gun Show yesterday and ran across this folding stock rifle and did a double-take. A 10/22 folder!! Interesting, but I have several semi-auto .22s and was actually looking for a good price on a lever action for training the grandkids. There were a LOT of new lever actions, but no real deals. I was in a local Walmart the other day and they had a Henry H001 Classic Lever action for $326, and the best price at the show was $389. Needless to say I ran by Wally World after the show, and thanks to Wally World's corporate 3-business-day waiting period I'll be picking it up Wednesday after work.

Attachments

• IMG_6915.jpeg
    IMG_6915.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_6893.jpeg
    IMG_6893.jpeg
    279.5 KB · Views: 100

Hankus

Blackhawk
$699. If you actually click on the photo there's a post-it note with the price. It was for sale by Shark Coast Tactical out of Sarasota. You might want to contact them but it was getting a LOT of attention…

Folders are an OK idea for a 10-22 utility rifle. I have one laying around somewhere that I used for quite some time because it fit the storage compartment of the ATV I had at the time. Switched back to regular stock after that ATV went away because it was difficult to get any sort of cheekweld on the folder limiting accuracy.

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
My Samson folding stock arrived yesterday . Really nice wood ! Now The hunt for a 10/22 to put into it begins . I don't really want to use one of my existing rifles for a "donor" . 😉