Ron Power Custom Super Redhawk ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jam66

Single-Sixer
Has anyone ever seen or owned a Custom Super Redhawk with modifications done by Ron Power? It would include: tuned action, trigger job, jeweled trigger and hammer, magnaporting, swivel studs, matte finish, target crown.

David Bradshaw

Blackhawk
I have seen Redhawks and Security-Six's customized by Ron Power. Power built S&W and Ruger PPC revolvers, with his large frame S&W and Ruger work more limited. His action work was smooth and knwledgeable, and his understanding of S&W and Ruger double actions excellent.
David Bradshaw

BIgMuddy

Blackhawk
I think it is hard to put a value on custom revolvers. They are usually worth what you are willing to pay I guess. I have not seen a Super Redhawk that Ron has done, but back in November I got to shoot about 200 rounds through one of his Grand Master Redhawk revolvers. It was without a doubt one of the best shooting revolvers I have ever handled. It was like a dream come true for me as the gun was the same one that I had seen on a magazine cover several years ago. The action on the that gun had to be felt to be believed.

As David said, Ron's ability and knowledge with revolvers is "excellent"!

Dan

BIgMuddy

Blackhawk
jam66

I talked to Ron today and he said that sounds like a package he would do for $425.00 on a customer's gun if that helps.

Dan