Grashorn strikes again.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BearBio

Buckeye
After mucking around with another grip maker for 6 weeks to find he had lost my order, I fell back on my "hole card"==Patrick Grashorn.

I am putting together a dual set op for Ruger Old Armies. Wanted to do something special, complete with semi-custom leather (let's not even go there! Why don't tradesmen listen? "A full custom manufacturer" should be able to make slight modifications with arguing with you!).

Anyway, after waiting and getting a snotty reply, I turned to Patrick. Sent him an e-mail Thursday and this morning there was a picture of my new grips, waiting in my in-box. Perfect color, no bark (as I asked), ready to go.

Ryan_B

Bearcat
Patrick is fast!! I sent him a grip frame for fitting on a Monday and had my grips back by Saturday!

Jim Puke

Hunter
BearBio said:
After mucking around with another grip maker for 6 weeks to find he had lost my order, I fell back on my "hole card"==Patrick Grashorn.

I am putting together a dual set op for Ruger Old Armies. Wanted to do something special, complete with semi-custom leather (let's not even go there! Why don't tradesmen listen? "A full custom manufacturer" should be able to make slight modifications with arguing with you!).

Anyway, after waiting and getting a snotty reply, I turned to Patrick. Sent him an e-mail Thursday and this morning there was a picture of my new grips, waiting in my in-box. Perfect color, no bark (as I asked), ready to go.

I bet they are nice. Actually, I prefer them without bark.

BearBio

Buckeye
G2 said:
Very Hansom Pair, post the leather up when you get it.

Got it-just gotta make it==It will be a pair of Slim Jims, with a 3" ranger-belt, conchos and studs. I will be dyeing it using vinegerone, an old time dye that gives a deep black (a true black)==I have to make it myself. Minor border tooling.