LC9 and LC9s Ruger Factory Mags Available on EBay!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mattcaz

Bearcat
LC9 and LC9s Extended Factory 9 round mags available on Ebay for: $39.99 each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291425336492?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I just picked up another Ruger, this time a LC9s and went searching for Mags. Even called Ruger in AZ since I'm in Mesa, AZ and they have no idea when they will be getting in the mags. (pretty piss poor way to run a business for such a great firearm)

I ordered 2.. should be here on Friday.

This is my first post.. so my intro as well. Retired USAF. Got the LC9s today as a B'day present to myself.

Matt Caswell
Mesa, AZ

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

mattcaz

Bearcat
mattcaz said:
LC9 and LC9s Extended Factory 9 round mags available on Ebay for: $39.99 each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291425336492?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I just picked up another Ruger, this time a LC9s and went searching for Mags. Even called Ruger in AZ since I'm in Mesa, AZ and they have no idea when they will be getting in the mags. (pretty piss poor way to run a business for such a great firearm)

I ordered 2.. should be here on Friday.

This is my first post.. so my intro as well. Retired USAF. Got the LC9s today as a B'day present to myself.

Matt Caswell
Mesa, AZ

It appears they are now SOLD OUT!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

kbm6893

Single-Sixer
Local shop near me has them all the time. He's a big Ruger retailer. Has mags for 10/22 and mini 14, plus sr9 and lc9. He sells them for 34.99. I got an American one with the gun, but he had Italian ones so I grabbed one. Neither one has ever given me a problem.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Why mess with anti-gun Ebay for gun magazines??? Doesn't that make one an anti-gun contributor? ;)
Ruger sells them for a nickel under $40 and $45 retail and any stocking LGS should have them for less. Even the big "sporting goods" shoe stores have them unless there is a shortage of which I'm not aware?

mattcaz

Bearcat
mohavesam said:
Why mess with anti-gun Ebay for gun magazines??? Doesn't that make one an anti-gun contributor? ;)
Ruger sells them for a nickel under $40 and $45 retail and any stocking LGS should have them for less. Even the big "sporting goods" shoe stores have them unless there is a shortage of which I'm not aware?

I searched everywhere I knew of to find some and I even called Ruger.. they have no idea when they will have them in stock. I could care less about Anti-Gun Ebay. I'm not going to empower them to waste my time spending days on end looking for magazines. I bought them from someone who sells accessories for Fire Arms and happens to sell on EBay. Would you deny that person making a sale because some corporate asswagon at EBay doesn't believe in the 2nd amendment?

Feel free to waste all the time you want avoiding EBay, but if they have what I'm looking for at a decent price, then Guess where I'm going to buy. Are you telling me you don't by from any businesses that have a world view different from yours?

I kinda doubt that!

Matt

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Um, yes.
And well, its not a world view thing. Just trying not to be a hypocrite if I can avoid it. ;)

It's your own choice. Carry on in your own manner.

mattcaz

Bearcat
mohavesam said:
Um, yes.
And well, its not a world view thing. Just trying not to be a hypocrite if I can avoid it. ;)

It's your own choice. Carry on in your own manner.

Any you carry on and do what makes you happy.. thats what America is all about... tolerance for other points of view.