What are you using to carry your spare LCP mag.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I was at The Smoky Mountain Knifeworks sometime back and bought several knife sheaths at $.50 a piece. Lucky me they fit the LCP mag. They fit horizontally on my belt.
gramps

drfarth

Bearcat
I recently got a Snag-mag pocket mag carrier. It's neat in that it disguises your magazine as a pocket knife - something that can be seen in everybody's front pocket around where I live. However, it's not perfect. I find that I rarely use it because I'm too paranoid about the magazine falling out of the mag carrier and me leaving it on a chair somewhere. I added some silicone glue to the inside of the thing to aid retention, but it's still not perfect. The pocket clip can rotate around a central axis, and possibly cause the whole thing to lose retention and fall out of your pocket. I'm thinking about getting an IWB mag leather carrier, but really don't want to stick anything else inside my waistband.

Kermit814

Bearcat
Ditto on the knife sheaths. Gramps got a better deal than I did though, I want to say I paid like 8 bucks for 3 of them?

Ridge1976

Single-Sixer
I would check this place out. I've bought pouches for both my LC9 and SR9c and I think they're great. They are made of one piece of Kydex and keep your magazine secure. I don't think you can beat the price either.
http://www.kytexgear.com/products-page/pistol-mag-carriers/ruger-lcp/

Latest posts