Engraved Steve Vogel/RCA .22 pistol up for auction

Help Support Ruger Forum:

fredrx

Single-Sixer
Spotted this one coming up for auction on Nov 7th @ Batterman's. Beautifully executed, IMO. Auction also includes several guns claimed to be from WBR's estate. Check out the listing here: http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=31234

87_4.jpg

87.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
OK, here's a neat one......

93.jpg

S/N range is used for "experimental/prototypes"......and this one is labeled WBR's Personal Revolver.

flatgate

fredrx

Single-Sixer
Auction lot numbers 85, 86, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 and 95 are all stated to have been from WBR's estate. For a mere $50 more, they'll throw in a letter of "providence" (their spelling, not mine). What would a free factory letter say about any of these, I wonder?

chet15

Hawkeye
Can anybody tell if lots 85 and 89 have tapered ear bolts? My old monitor is bad enough that I can't quite tell.
Hope they don't sell that T514 with the box that's supposed to go with lot 88.
Am also surprised that Steve Vogel's son has confused a standard model .22 RST6 with the term "Mark I".
Wonder if that is truly a stainless steel grip frame on that presentation RST6?
Chett15

fredrx

Single-Sixer
chet15 said:
Can anybody tell if lots 85 and 89 have tapered ear bolts? My old monitor is bad enough that I can't quite tell.
Hope they don't sell that T514 with the box that's supposed to go with lot 88.
Am also surprised that Steve Vogel's son has confused a standard model .22 RST6 with the term "Mark I".
Wonder if that is truly a stainless steel grip frame on that presentation RST6?
Chett15

They both appear to be normal bolts.