Micro sighted RSS"S in a circle display

Help Support Ruger Forum:

americal

Hunter
248218_218775961487814_100000662350180_768441_6801435_n-1.jpg
These are some microes I have rounded up in several years of looking and beggin :) A display is fun but hard work.The microes are in the circle.Thanks to RR,WMG,Sam Johnson,Rugerguy,Gunslinger-h, Allen A. Daniels JR.--tracked a few myself :) Flattop 44 had one but traded it on a 10 inch .357 flattop 8) I couldn't blame him :lol: just noticed had not got the two from RadicalRod yet--took him a year to find them :lol:

flattop44

Buckeye
Outstanding display!! You have worked hard at it and it is evident that it has paid off!! Still hate about trading the one I had off but sure glad that you understand my weakness/addiction when it comes to those dang old Flattops!!! :D

FT44

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Americal, MAN they look great.....maybe the 2 I sent will be added next time......your lucky it only took me a year to getter done :lol: :lol: :lol: RR

americal

Hunter
Thanks for the kind remarks,it not all about the guns but the people you get to converse with that have been collecting Rugers for years as usual flattop 44 was the 1st. real deal collector I met and I was amazed at his guns and his willing to talk Rugers and knew I did not have the funds to really get serous about doing something in collecting so Microed RSS's it was---liked the one in Mr. Dougan's book so off I went---I missed this I did buy a 98% 10 inch 44 flattop from flattop 44 imagine this now----900.00 dollars :!: not now in these times :lol:

contender

Ruger Guru
Excellent display. I too was immediately drawn to that pair of Red Eagle grip medallions. I have a wooden set that someone did sometime ago. I've often thought of putting them on something, just to see some reactions. We all do enjoy our own niche in collecting.