WTT Ruger SR1911 CMD model 6702 (IL)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mat523

Single-Sixer
Up for trade is my Ruger SR1911 CMD 4.25" stainless. Ruger definitely got this pistol right. The series 70 firing system along with the titanium firing pin make for a super smooth trigger. The fact that the barrel bushing and the barrel are cut from the same piece of stainless barstock make this pistol very accurate. The Novak sights are very easy to see, and can be removed. Read the reviews, you won't be disappointed. I purchased the pistol new. Pistol has 500 rds down range. I had 2 malfunctions during the first 100 rds, but pistol has been flawless since. Pistol comes with all factory paperwork box 2 mags etc. Factory mags have never been used. factory wood and pachmyer grips. Can include 4 8 rd Wilson combat 47D mags with trade. two were used for 500 rds, and two are brand new. Please don't contact me asking how much I am looking to sell the pistol for. I am mainly looking to trade. I am looking for flattop Blackhawk with a 4 5/8" barrel, a stainless speed six with 2 3/4" barrel, a wiley clap GP100, or GP100 with a 5" barrel. On the Blackhawk, .357 magnum preferred. also, must be unconverted. Might consider an unconverted three screw, but it must have box and paperwork. Some people don't have these revolvers to trade, and if this is your situation, I do have interest in CC pistols. I would like a nice P225, or P239 SAS da/sa, or make offer. If you have a pistol to trade, but you want cash on my end as well; Let me know how much you are looking for when you offer a trade. thank you for reading

weemsf

Single-Sixer
I have a Stainless Speed Six. No box just the gun. It is wearing black pachmyr grips but I think I have a set of wood grips for it. Are you interested?

Smith66

Bearcat
Hi,

I have a Absolutely gorgeous Like New in the box Nickel Smith and Wesson 586 4" that has the original serial number matching box along with all paperwork/ tool kit. Also, has a action job done that is just amazingly smooth and light. I would trade for your Ruger 1911 plus 300 cash from you. I am in Elgin, IL
Let me know.

Eric

mat523

Single-Sixer
Eric,
I will take your offer into consideration, But I am really looking for either the posted revolvers, or a nice single stack da/sa auto for concealed carry. thank you

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Matt,
SR1911 CMD arrived safe and sound,, :) I've already shot her and plan on giving her more range time this week-end, glad you like the Flat Top, I knew you would. :wink:

Excellent communication and smooth transaction all around. Would recommend dealing with you to any and all!

Thanks again,
Terry