WTT 44 SBH Hunter for 45 SBH<<SOLD>>

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dinny

Bearcat
I have a Ruger SBH Bisley Hunter 44 Mag that I would like to trade for a gently used Ruger SBH in 45LC. My pistol is nearly new, I just got it a few weeks ago and have only shot 6-8 cylinders through it. I have the box and all the factory accessories that came with it. There's nothing at all wrong with this gun. It's just too long and uncomfortable for me to pack around as a back up gun.

I would like to trade for a NM Ruger SBH in 45LC with a 4 5/8" or 5 1/2" barrel and adjustable sights. If no one wants to trade, I would sell it for $605 shipped. Trade value is $550.

Posted Elsewhere. I realize I'm a newbie here, but I do have some credibility over at Graybeard Outdoors where I have 268 positive transactions.

http://www.ruger.com/products/newModelSuperBlackhawkBisleyHunter/models.html

Thanks, Dinny

Dinny

Bearcat
TrueAt1stLight said:
Dinny,

Would you be interested in a SBH in .44 mag, stainless with 4 5/8" barrel?

Thanks,

John

John,
I really have my heart set on a 45LC, otherwise I would be all over that offer.

Thanks, Dinny

Dinny

Bearcat
I have a meeting tomorrow evening with a local gentleman to look at his trade offer. Barring any major issues, I'm leaning towards something local rather than paying the high price to ship overnight. I'll post back again when I know more.

Thanks, Dinny

TrueAt1stLight

Single-Sixer
Dinny,

Regarding shipping overnight, my suggestion is to have your local FFL ship it for you via USPS priority mail. I recently ran into this same dilemma when selling a handgun and got a quote from UPS of over $100 to ship it (over night as is required). My local FFL filed out a form and had the handgun packaged up in a USPS flat rate box. With insurance, it cost me about $45 with transfer fee they charge. As all of you here know, you may not use the USPS to ship handguns unless you hold a FFL.

Good luck on that trade. Show us some photos of your new piece!

-John

Dinny

Bearcat
I have a trade pending. Thanks to all those who posted or sent me a PM. You sure are a good group; I'm glad I was guided to this forum.

Thanks, Dinny