WTS SOLD - Ruger 77/17 All Weather 17HMR

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flcracker64

Bearcat
SOLD!! I guess I should have asked more for it? Well, we both will have a nice Christmas now - Happy Holidays!!!

Now, we all know that Santa doesn't get his present until after Christmas. But sometimes he has to git it while the gittin' is good. I want to finish a project that I've been working on for quite some time, and this beauty that has just been sitting in my safe begging for the sort of attention that I will likely never give her is worth right at what I need to finish my project.

This is also going on the GB auction site, with my asking price as shown below as the reserve. I will cancel the auction immediately upon receiving an "I'll take it." from a member here or on the only other forum where it is posted (Florida Shooters Network).

Ruger 77/17 Model # K77/17VMBBZ (7027) 17 HMR All Weather Target Gray S/S Black Laminate Stock PLUS 280 rnds ammo.

Rifle was bought new by my father in 2003. Exactly 20 rnds fired. The trigger on this rifle has the cleanest break of any factory Ruger trigger I have ever felt.

Comes with one detachable rotary magazine, Weaver Grand Slam Rocky Mtn. Elk Foundation 4.5-14x40mm AO scope w/ rubber bikini cover, and Ruger scope rings.

130 rnd Hornady 17 HMR Varmint Express 17 gr V-Max (red tip)
150 rnd Remington 17 HMR Premier Magnum Rimfire 17 gr V-Max (gold tip)

Buyer pays actual shipping costs if not able to complete a FTF deal in my AO (direct to buyer if in Florida, to FFL if otherwise) - ammo ships separately. Padded CMP rifle shipping box provided free of charge.

• Caliber - .17 HMR
• Catalog # - K77/17VMBBZ
• Action Type - Bolt action repeater
• Magazine Capacity - 9 rounds (detachable rotary magazine)
• Stock - Grey/black laminated hardwood, varmint style
• Stock Finish - satin
• Barreled Action Material - Stainless steel
• Metal Finish – All Weather Target Grey
• Barrel Length - 24"
• Sights - None; integral scope bases and Ruger rings included
• Overall Length - 43.25"
• Weight - 7.5 pounds

DSC01524.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff442/cliffh99/DSC01530.jpg[/img

[b][size=5][color=#BF00FF]$500 FTF in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Buyer pays actual shipping cost for rifle and ammo (shipped separate) if not able to complete a FTF deal. Must ship to an FFL if not in Florida.

No trades. Please PM with any questions or to offer to buy it.[/color][/size][/b]

[size=5][b][color=#FF0040]SOLD!![/color][/b][/size]

flcracker64

Bearcat
cmattson said:

Sorry, Sir - it is sold to another party who's offer came through less than 20 minutes before yours. I will definitely let you know if the deal falls through. Thank you for your interest!