WTS - Ruger Mini 14 - DFW

Help Support Ruger Forum:

carlson1

Bearcat
This is a 184 Series made around 1986-1988, it is the "GB-government barrel" model made for law enforcement and military use. They came from the factory with a flash hider, bayonet lug and an 18" barrel. The bluing is in excellent shape and the stock is in nice shape also, but does have one small handling marks (picture), it comes with 2 Ruger 20 round magazines and 1 Ruger 30 round magazine. The magazines made by Ruger are a little harder to find. Comes with soft tactical case. $700.00 FTF
Email: pastor at fbcirving dot com

mini14-2.jpg

mini14-1.jpg

mini14-3.jpg

carlson1

Bearcat
Crossroads Shooter said:
carlson1 said:
I would not mind a LCR in .357 as a partial trade.

Please email me BETTER pics. IF I can find a 357 LCR then it would be a BIG part of the trade.

But please send me much better pics please.

Did the best I could. Only camera I have is the beloved IPHONE. Pics on the way.

carlson1

Bearcat
Crossroads Shooter we DO NOT have a deal.

Still available for FTF. If you ask me to ship it will be through an FFL and buyer pays ALL of the fees.

carlson1

Bearcat
Open forum is no place for this. This is my last post concerning this. I informed you long before you sent the funds I was not dealing with you anymore. The fact is you know why I was done with our transaction.

No loss for me the safe has plenty of room.

Great forum. I apologize to the members for my "dirty laundry."

And I too apologize to the members for this.

I was under the impression we had a deal. The it got personal. It didn't need to happen. I made mistakes, but there was no understanding and forgiveness on the other side.

Again I wish you luck and god bless.