WTS Ruger collection and D Max revolver OH

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gopguy

Bearcat
Selling off a group of mostly Ruger firearms.

First we have three Ruger Model 77 International rifles. The guns are in mint condition, however the previous owner stored the boxes in an attic where they did not fare well.

Calibers from top to bottom

.22-250 $1100 Sold!

.243 $1000 SOLD!

.250 Savage $1350 Sold!

j08q2p.jpg

Next we have a rare Redhawk in .41 Magnum, mint in the box, with shipping sleeve, shipping bag, all the paper work and the scope rings in the card. $1450

301imhg.jpg

Two Black Hawks in .30 caliber carbine. One is three screw and has not gone back to the factory. Just the revolvers, no boxes. Condition is excellent.

Three screw is $750

Two screw is $700

15ro277.jpg

Blackhawk new model, stainless in .357 magnum. Box but no paperwork.
33- pre warning.

Sold!

$575

2lub9cz.jpg

Next we have a very rare D Max Sidewinder in .45 Colt / 410 gauge. 3 digit serial number
Bagley MN era gun.

The original box they shipped them in all the paperwork, as well as the tools for the gun

$1250

24q1qhc.jpg

Payment must be by US Postal Money Order if shipped to your FFL dealer. $35 will be added for shipping on any firearm.

I can be reached by email, [email protected]

I am willing to meet people in SW Ohio.

All Federal and State laws will be observed.

gopguy

Bearcat
Thanks Steve, the guns are very nice indeed. Never easy to let go of some of these things and you know you may have sellers regret later. You rarely see those 250 Savages.

gopguy

Bearcat
I received a request for a photo of the other side of the Model 77 International in 22-250. Not sure if he saw that here or on The High Road, where these are also posted. But since I took the picture I am posting it up for all to see.

rs7a5x.jpg

gopguy

Bearcat
Apologies Nrober50. I have responded to your PM.

Also there was a question on the Stainless Blackhawk .357. She is a 33- pre warning revolver.

gopguy

Bearcat
Having generated questions but no serious offers. I will entertain reasonable offers.

gopguy

Bearcat
Blackhawk new model, stainless in .357 magnum. Box but no paperwork.
33- pre warning.

is now SPF.

gopguy

Bearcat
I appreciate the last offer made via PM but I am not interested in trades.