WTS-OM Hammers & Triggers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Here are some more old model parts. The group of three hammers are for the midsized framed guns which is the old model 357 guns.
xZjfX4N.jpg

The hammer on the left in the following is for a supersingle six while the three on the right are for old model single six.

qWyu1jf.jpg

The group of triggers next are thinner and more curved than the lower set.
9KWTsQP.jpg

This group of triggers are thicker and straighter.
3CririS.jpg

The hammers are $25 apiece and the triggers are $20 apiece. Shipping is $5.00 and several parts can be put in one padded envelope.

Payment can be by check or money order. To save time I will post that all payments can be sent to-
Robb Barnes
15415 Oakdale Rd.
Dallas, OR 97338.

PM me with your shipping information.

Thank you for looking.

Robb

THANK YOU TO HONDO44 FOR CORRECTING THE GUNS THESE ARE FIT TO!

Hondo44

Hawkeye
Hi Robb,

The hammers in the 2nd photo all look like single six. The one on the left looks a bit shorter like it's from a Super single six (which are shorter to clear the adjustable rear sight).

Hammer heights vary slightly but here are the four basic size ranges of OM hammer heights measured from bottom surface to top front:

Large frame hammer = 2.370" - 2.380"
Mid-frame = 2.180" - 2.220"
Single six, tall for fixed sight = 2.035" to 2.060"
Super single six, shorter for adj. sight = 1.945" to 1.965"

newrugersafan

Single-Sixer
Robb, I'll take a single six hammer and 1 of the curved triggers...one from the center area of the ones shown. If you have any grip frame screws I'd like a set also.

I'll get my info to you tonight.
Thanks
Mike

Satcom, thanks to Hondo44's experience I need to correct my ad. The top three are NOT for large frame guns, they are for midframe 357s so I assume you do not want them. The three in the right in the second set are got dingke six guns and he is dead on in that the one in the left is for a super single six. My error and I will correct the original post.

You got it Mike. I will include a set of old model grip frame screws for $5 so it is $25 plus $20 plus $5 fir the. Crews and $5 fit shipping do $55 is your total. I will set them aside for you.

Thank you,

Robb