WTS HS Precision Varmint Pistol in 243 w/ Burris Scope

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
Just in case Santa didn't bring what you were searching for:

HS Precision Varmint Pistol (VP) with Burris 2-7x scope. Gun is mint condition, but fired. I've put 4 boxes of factory ammo through it. Shoots well under MOA with each one I've tried and close 1/2 MOA out to 500 yards with one of the Hornady loadings. Also comes with the factory soft-sided canvas case. Read specs here: https://www.hsprecision.com/shop2/firearms/pistols/varmint-pistol/
$2,350 plus shipping and insurance.
Nl7RiOn.jpg

K0cRKHB.jpg

jpOUJ5r.jpg

6FmkYSy.jpg

Next up is a Smith & Wesson 625 Model of 1989. It's in very nice, solid condition with no real signs of carry or wear. I took it in partial trade with a couple other Smith's some time back. Never shot it. $850 plus shipping and insurance.
https://i.imgur.com/m5x2Iv9.jpg

Last is a beauty of a Smith model 58 in 41 mag. Same as above, pristine condition, I've had it for a few years and never fired it. $850plus shipping and insurance.
https://i.imgur.com/ZXQKdWe.jpg

I have additional photos, but cannot get the imgur app to show me the third party post links to insert image, so if need additional photos or have questions, please PM me with email or phone number you want the photos sent and I'll get them headed your direction.

Open to offers on the Smiths as I do not normally follow them as much and admit uncertainty as to a proper asking price. Listed for what I estimate having in them from the group trade.

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
The HS is a 243. It is a super sweet shooting rig. Was worried what recoil would be like—not that it would have slowed me down anyway—but super comfy and fun, accurate gun for sure. Rung steel out to 500 yards with it.

Was pretty sure that 1989 model for the 625 was ACP only. Just double checked, the cylinder is too short for colt chambering. It's serial Range is BEN62xx. Looking at the closed auctions, seems like I have the 625 priced more than fairly—the 625-3 in 3" versions all seem to sell close to or just over a grand. Fair amount more than that if complete with original box—which I do not have.

Will

tt66

Single-Sixer
I try to follow S&W's and in my opinion your prices are more than in line, I would say that they are both really good deals.

Good luck with your sales.

Tim

cubrock

Blackhawk
I have one of those 3" 625s. It is a phenomenal shooter and one of my favorite guns to pack while camping. Great snag, whomever got it.

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
Bumping these up one last time. I have travel starting in a couple weeks so will likely suspend the ad after this week till I return in February. Don't want to run into a situation where I didn't have time to receive payment and timely ship.

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
Since I haven't bumped this in a couple days, I mean years.... Still super cool and mint condition. Just don't shoot 243 much. Open to offers/limited trades.

Will