SOLD WTS custom JRH Ruger single six, 5 shot 38 special

Help Support Ruger Forum:

green_chile

Bearcat
I believe I bought this custom from this forum and I just haven't had time to spend with it. Nicely built as all JRH customs are. No issues or damage and very light use (less than 100 shots). Here was the original description and nothing has changed since I bought it.

Jack started with a 1983ish Stainless single six 22, threw the barrel and cylinder over his shoulder, made a new 5 shot oversized cylinder in 38 Special, then mounted a custom 2.5 inch 38 barrel. He also reshaped the entire gripframe and made the custom wood stocks you see on it. Topstrap was then welded up, and machined for the S&W J frame adjustable rear sight. Action beautifully tuned, etc etc etc... When this gun came to me it wore a Redfield rifle front sight, which was so narrow and tiny it was not ideal IMO, so I fit the and shaped and blued the Bowen blank front sight you see on it now.

$1750 shipped. Your FFL needs to be ok receiving from an individual. My dealer had recent surgery and I'm looking for a substitute option. Local sales are also an option in DFW. All local, state and federal laws apply.

IMG_2244.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg
IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2251.jpeg
IMG_2253.jpeg

hittman

Staff member
Aren't you the seller?
Are these new members contacting you thru Conversation only?
Have you reported who they are to a Mod or Admin?