WTB TC Encore barrels and stocks/pistol grip

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Don Lovel

Hunter
I just scored an Encore Pro Hunter with 300 win mag barrel. My roomate scored one with a Bergera 308 barrel.
We are looking for barrels, pistol grip that roomate can use left handed, he also needs a buttstock. He is looking for a 44mag pistol barrel.
We are located in Stillwater Okla.

contender

Ruger Guru
I think the only "extra" I may have is a wooden forend for an Encore. I'll check.

UPDATE; I checked. all I have is a wooden forend for the muzzleloader. PM me if desired.

Last edited:

louiethelump

Buckeye
I am going to be selling a 12" Encore 45/410 vent rib blue with choke and choke key. Near perfect condition. $400

Contact me for pictures if you are interested.

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
I just scored an Encore Pro Hunter with 300 win mag barrel. My roomate scored one with a Bergera 308 barrel.
We are looking for barrels, pistol grip that roomate can use left handed, he also needs a buttstock. He is looking for a 44mag pistol barrel.
We are located in Stillwater Okla.
Don, Welcome to the world of Encores and Contenders. You will get hooked on barrels. I've everything from 14 Flea (a 32 acp necked to 14 caliber ) to a 15 inch 470 Nitro and almost everything in between.
Regards Umpqua Charlie

eskimo36

Single-Sixer
Don I have a 15"MGM 260REM bull barrel. And I have a factory TC rubberish Encore grip that is ambidextrous. I'd make you a deal on the pair.

Latest posts