WTB Ruger PC9 (Southwest VA)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jake-Gallows

Bearcat
I am currently looking for a Ruger PC9. If anyone has one that they want to part with or knows where one is, let me know. I am watching the auction sites..so thought I would try here too.
Thanks!
Sight configuration isnt important, condition isnt important (as long as it is in safe working condition)
Thanks!!

Jake-Gallows said:
I am currently looking for a Ruger PC9. If anyone has one that they want to part with or knows where one is, let me know. I am watching the auction sites..so thought I would try here too.
Thanks!
Sight configuration isnt important, condition isnt important (as long as it is in safe working condition)
Thanks!!

You might have to be patient and persistent. Unless you're willing to pay $1200 or so. After looking for about two years I found one on GunBroker and the seller was only about 50 miles from me. Mostly, folks want to hang on to them. I want to hang on to mine.

Might be worth shopping for some 30 round mags before they go away forever.

Good Luck!

Jake-Gallows

Bearcat
I have been watching the auction sites. some of the Pc rifles in 9mm are selling for 700 to 800. the ones that get listed at 1,000 or more just arent getting the bids that they were a month or two ago.