WTB: Old model Ruger Birdshead 45lc Stainless (central KY)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigshep85

Bearcat
Hello fellas, I would love some help from you guys. I am looking for a good Oldmodel Ruger Birdshead in 45lc and stainless to buy I would like to find one for a reasonable price, not outrageous like almost all on Gunbroker. If anybody knows where I can get one at a reasonable price or has one they would like to sell to a person who will give it a good home and keep that gun forever just send me a PM.

Thanks for all the help ahead of time and God Bless.

I am located in central KY a local Ruger birdshead would be even better :D but beggars can't be choosers

I am betting he is looking for a old model Vaquero. I do not believe they made a blackhawk with a birdshead grip. The current production Vaquero's are marked New Vaquero and are on the smaller mid-size frame.

G2

Hunter
"Old Model" Vaquero
Early
1st Generation
Full Size
Original
2 Digit Pre-Fix

Picture for a little help, Guns NFS :wink:

P1010001-10.jpg

flattop44

Buckeye
I have a stainless one that I will sell but do not know what you consider unreasonably priced? I'll PM you to find out.
FT44

robertkirksey

Blackhawk
I made the rounds yesterday and I think I saw one at Birmingham Pistol Wholesale and one also at Southeastern Guns. Did not notice prices. Both shops are in the Birmingham, AL area.

bigshep85

Bearcat
Contacted both birmingham stores to no avail, all they had were new models. Still looking

flattop44

Buckeye
robertkirksey, that was my gun that you thought was Birmingham Pistol Wholesale's, I was set-up next to them this weekend. You should have stopped by. Had two and still have one left. I am sending a PM to bigshep85.
FT44/aka Bill

TWalker

Bearcat
Saw one at Danny's Pawn shop in Christiansburg VA today. Stainless Vaquero Sheriff's 45 Colt with black birdshead grips. Dirty with some wear about 92% maybe better. Their asking is a little over $500 if I remember correctly. They do negotiate on prices.

Latest posts