WTB Gunfighter grips for Vaqueros

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mad1ben2

Bearcat
Looking to try out some gunfighter grips (thinner than standard, often used by CASs)... not picky about the material (white/black/wood/etc) or finish (smooth/checkered). Not looking for high dollar grips...

Preference is as follows:
1. pair for new model vaqueros (2 sets of grips)
2. pair for original model vaqueros/new model blackhawks (2 sets of grips)

Thx,
Scott

cowboy1

Single-Sixer
mad1ben2 said:
Looking to try out some gunfighter grips (thinner than standard, often used by CASs)... not picky about the material (white/black/wood/etc) or finish (smooth/checkered). Not looking for high dollar grips...

Preference is as follows:
1. pair for new model vaqueros (2 sets of grips)
2. pair for original model vaqueros/new model blackhawks (2 sets of grips)

Thx,
Scott

Much as I hate to rain on your parade, the Eagle "Gunfighter" grips are very high dollar. Look on their web site and you'll see what I mean. Most folks that buy them don't sell them. Good luck with your hunt.

mad1ben2

Bearcat
cowboy1 said:
Much as I hate to rain on your parade, the Eagle "Gunfighter" grips are very high dollar. Look on their web site and you'll see what I mean. Most folks that buy them don't sell them. Good luck with your hunt.

I hear ya... these don't have to be Eagle grips... maybe the "gunfigther" name implies Eagle but I didn't mean to... I know it's a long shot but we are all guilty of buying stuff to try and then throwing it in a draw and forget about it... I might get lucky.. 8)

cowboy1

Single-Sixer
eric conrad said:
I don't know how much you want to spend, but look here. You won't throw them in a box :wink:
www.clccustomgrips.com

Eric

WHOA DOGGIES!!! And I thought the Eagles were pricey!!!
I don't think anyone is making the thinner "Gunfighter" profiled grips, except Eagle. Might get someone to special make some, but, there goes the reasonable price. MHO

mad1ben2

Bearcat
eric conrad said:
I don't know how much you want to spend, but look here. You won't throw them in a box :wink:
www.clccustomgrips.com
Eric

Those are some nice grips! But more than I'm willing to pay right now... thx..

Ten22 - thanks for the heads-up.

Think I found a set (2 pair) for my NMV... still looking for 2 pair for my original vaqueros...

Thx, Scott