WTB 77RSI in 270 or 308

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Plain Old Bill

Bearcat
Looking for an International shooter in 270 or 308, bore must be VG to exc., usual minor hunting or safe dings and dents not a problem as long as not too numerous. Thanks for looking.

Joe S.

Hunter
Maybe more than you are willing to pay but i have a nice one for sale for $900 shipped

First up is my Ruger M77 Mk II RSI in 308 Winchester.
It is in very good shape with couple small scratches on end metal and it is minus the front and rear sights. The bottom metal and trigger guard has been refinished in gloss black Duracoat and it wears a Tasco 4x scope scope (not the scope pictured). There are a couple small marks in the stock, but all in all, this gun is in GREAT condition. It has a tang safety and red butt pad. It is accurate too! With Winchester brass, CCI 200 primers, and 42.2 grains of Reloader 15 pushing a 165 gr Sierra BTHP Game King, it has gotten me as good as ¼" groups at 100 yards with the Leupold 6x scope pictured when shots are spaced a few minutes apart.

This is a great gun. I killed two deer with it last year and that Sierra is instant death. If you reload, I will send you 20 pieces of brass sized and deprimed in a plastic case along with 20 bullets if you wish to try my setup. Just add primers and powder.

I am asking $900 shipped.

015a5e4e.jpg

Plain Old Bill

Bearcat
Thanks to all who looked and offered! Am contemplating choices (this went out elsewhere as well.) Your time and thoughts are much appreciated, and a choice will be forthcoming soon.

Flyinrev

Bearcat
Selling .308 RSI circa 1982; original owner. Excellent condition with low round count. Can send pics if interested. I'm from Mississippi, price is $785 plus shipping. Thanks.

Latest posts