withdrawn parting out

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
LAST CHANCE AT $775.oo SHIPPED Offered here is a lettered BKH-45X without the ACP cylinder, no box, ser# 45-19168, finish is 98% one bad pit on the cylinder(see pic) I added a 100% mint steel OA gripframe, NOS Super hammer and wide trigger and Holly wood grips with added meds., a real beauty and not offered often here, NOW $775.oo shipped my FFL to yours, Don't miss out guys, she's a beauty, first I'll take it posted here gets it, payment with post office MO only, thanks, flathead NEW LETTER COMING< CURRENT LETTER IS A TYPO BKH 44X IS WHAT IT IS
IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7755.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
the loveley ladies at Ruger must have mis-typed as you can see in the letter it's also a 45 LR cal, not LC, I guess I need to call Ruger tommorrow to re verify this is an original 4 5/8" gun, flathead
this development has completeley thrown me I never realized the letter was supposed to say BKH44X, had this gun over 2 years, I guess we'll have to put this sale on hold until I know for sure this gun is really a legit short barrel, will call records tommorrow and we'll see what they say, thanks

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
I am not well versed with numbers or letters regarding Ruger Old Models, but wouldn't it say .45 if it was a .45 and .44 if it was a .44?? It would seem that everything is proper to me except for the LR instead of the LC. Just my take on it. Beautiful piece. Good luck with your sale. Hank

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
Well Hank I've always assumed it was a factory short barrel, but now realizing what the letter says I can only hope it was a typo on the ladies part, I'll find out when I call records tommorrow, if you look at the end of the barrel, sight and bluing it all looks original to me, but we'll see tommorrow I guess, and yes regardless it IS a beauty, thanks, flathead

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
I hope they do come back and say it was a BKH-44X. Didn't mean to mess up your sales attempt. I forgot to say nice gun in my original post.

Dana

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
no problem Dana glad you spotted it! I do have a pretty good selling rep here, don't want to mess that up, thanks, flathead

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
I see. I thought that you were speaking of caliber and not of barrel length. I looked at one of my letters and it has the barrel length on it. I did not think to look for that when looking at your letter. I hope that it works out best for you. Hank

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
thanks guys, keeping my fingers crossed, still a nice package even if it's shortened, I guess a price adjustment would then be in order, we'll see, flathead

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
Talked to Ruger today it is a FACTORY 4 5/8" BARREL New letter is on the way it left as a BKH44X, the old letter was typed in wrong, thanks guys for your patience, so now someone needs to buy it, lol, flathead