Where to get Red Label 20 gauge choke tubes…

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nater D

Bearcat
On the hunt for factory/flush choke tubes for a post 1993 20 ga RL. Gun was made in 00 or 01 if I remember correctly. Done some searching on the google machine and haven't come up with much for the 20. Anyone point a fella in the right direction?

Here are some choices… do your own research, as I don't know much about the Red Label.

I would think a quick call to Briley would get you set up right… "the first time." 😂

hittman

Staff member
Once you have more time here and more posts you can use Classifieds too. Unless you become a Supporting Member.

Sapo

Single-Sixer
I bought my Hastings chokes for my 12 ga SC model here from a Kansas member. They are extended, no wrench style, and more better than the flush chokes IMO. Briley's is the place to call

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
went through this with a 1989 vintage 12g red label. Briley has them ( they are Winchester threaded) flush choke. I then added Carlson extended chokes too!

Buck7144

Bearcat
Briley has my 2002 .12 gauge chokes in stock. Carlson as well.. if you have to have them made, I like Muller the best. WARNING! Comp chokes are made for 7.5 shot and competition loads so do not get those made by mistake