Where to find a Bisley 44 Special?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weemsf

Single-Sixer
My local FFL is looking to find a Ruger Bisley 44 Special for me, so far to no avail. Anybody got some suggestions?

TiteGroups

Blackhawk
Have seen some on GB in the last couple of days, $600 range, just bought the std. flatop .44 model a couple of days ago myself. Like the Bisleys also.

Avidreader

Bearcat
:D THERE SEEMS TO BE A GLUT OF THEM ON GUNBROKER AT THE MOMENT AND I WOULD GRAB ONE WHILE THEY ARE THERE, STRANGE THING THEY TWO KINDS OF GRIPS, THE REGULAR LAMINATED LOOK AND A DARK GREY VERSION OF SAME.

ProfessorWes

Hunter
I don't know about Weems' neck of the woods, but Great Guns in Liberty, MO (816-781-2323) had a 5 1/2" Bisley .44 Special as of Saturday afternoon.

It was really tempting, but alas I have other things I need to spend my money on at the moment...*sob*

weemsf

Single-Sixer
I am trying to find one for my FFL to buy. I have to admit since he is a member of the church I pastor, and my former Chief Deputy, I pay dealer cost for my purchases. Makes it hard to pay the price on the open market.

JC676

Bearcat
I bought mine a few weeks ago from SportingArms.com for $489. Check there... great company to do business with. Great shooting revolver!

Regards,
Jon

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Weemsf,

I have a spare Bisley 44 special with a 4 5/8" bbl. I had ordered it from a dealer 4 months ago and forgot about it. I found another one in the meantime. He just received it so I felt obligated to buy it.

It is NIB, unfired since leaving the factory. I have $545 in it ($510 sticker price + $5 transfer fees + 6% PA state tax). You can have it for that amount plus shipping, if you want it. Just email me.

BB45C

JC676

Bearcat
weemsf":kmrftv9m said:
Thanks for the info, i checked and they do not have a Bisley right now, but their BH price is very good.

You might want to give them a call. I couldn't find one on their website and just for giggles, I gave them a jingle and sure enough, they had one in stock. I don't think their website gets updated all that frequently. Anyway, just and idea.

Regards,
Jon