Where are all the P91's (KP91DC Specifically)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
Ok, where are all the KP91DC's hiding out at? None on Gun Broker or Auction Arms. I think that is the only KPXXDC needed yet to complete my small collection.

Not in a hurry, but are those things really scarce or what?

roylt

Hunter
They only made them a couple years. You know where there is one if you dare.

Al James

Hunter
PAVTXER said:
Ok, where are all the KP91DC's hiding out at? None on Gun Broker or Auction Arms. I think that is the only KPXXDC needed yet to complete my small collection.

Not in a hurry, but are those things really scarce or what?

They are scarce. Made for 2 years only. You have a PM.

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
Got the PM.... yea I had the one bookmarked... Roy turned me on to that but unable to contact that gentleman. The other one I must have overlooked... and no pics, but I asked for one.... we shall see.

Thanks.

Pernal

Bearcat
My favorite of the P-series. I have 2 of them (KP91DC) very accurate. They show up once in a blue moon. 8)
I have been looking for the KP93DC. They are even harder to come by. :cry:

roylt

Hunter
Hey Al, You selling your P-collection or just the "extra" P-guns you have?

I'm looking for a deal on a KP97DC.

Al James

Hunter
Roylt the PM's and links were to other peoples pistols that I have come across in my travels. Just wanting to help others here find the guns they need.

I dont think I will be selling any P guns for a while. I have noticed a increase in interest in the old P guns in the last year or so. Being somewhat of a speculator at times I will hold on to them just to see what the demand is on them in a few years. I will shoot and enjoy their boring reliability until then :wink:

roylt

Hunter
You sold off the 94L and thought maybe you were letting go of some of your doubles or something.

You get my PM on the L manual? Appreciate it if possible.