Weight test

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This is Miss Callie weight testing my shooting bench. She gave it an OK.
Vm84VqKl.jpg

Aqualung

Blackhawk
Love the coloring on her! She's gorgeous!

We lost our "gun kitties" back in late 2019 and early 2020...

However, we adopted a couple new tuxedoed hooligans 8 months ago. They haven't been too inducted into the gun lifestyle yet, but I'm sure they will be soon.

Aqualung

Love the coloring on her! She's gorgeous!

We lost our "gun kitties" back in late 2019 and early 2020...

However, we adopted a couple new tuxedoed hooligans 8 months ago. They haven't been too inducted into the gun lifestyle yet, but I'm sure they will be soon.

Aqualung
Four days after we had to put Slick down this lady walked up on our front porch, literally tapped on the door with her paw and made herself at home. She has now been here over a year.

Aqualung

Blackhawk
I remember your telling us about and showing us pics of Slick.

At risk of turning the thread into pic of our feline kids, here are the aforementioned hooligans:
Card1Apic768x1024.jpg

They were just about 6 months when we got them in August. they're just over a year old now.

Bandit came into the shelter with the common condition where his eyelid didn't form right and was curled inward against his eyeball, causing it to get ulcerated beyond repair, so they removed it. It doesn't slow him down at all and he can snatch a thrown fuzzy ball out of the air...

Though not littermates, they surely look and act like brothers. The shelter paired them up when they were really little kittens and they've been together ever since.

Aqualung

173rdLRRP

Single-Sixer
I remember your telling us about and showing us pics of Slick.

At risk of turning the thread into pic of our feline kids, here are the aforementioned hooligans:
View attachment 1300

They were just about 6 months when we got them in August. they're just over a year old now.

Bandit came into the shelter with the common condition where his eyelid didn't form right and was curled inward against his eyeball, causing it to get ulcerated beyond repair, so they removed it. It doesn't slow him down at all and he can snatch a thrown fuzzy ball out of the air...

Though not littermates, they surely look and act like brothers. The shelter paired them up when they were really little kittens and they've been together ever since.

Aqualung
Tuxedoes rule

contender

Ruger Guru
We adopted a Tuxedo fur baby last fall, just before the "Gathering." The first picture,, he was young. Now,, the second picture,, he's become the little mouser for sure. He captured my arm AND my mouse.
P1040211 (1).JPG
P1040245.JPG

Last edited:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Tuxedoes rule
Hi,

I've got 17 lbs of tuxedo to keep my feet warm at night. Best guesstimate is she's a little over 10 1/2 yrs old--she adopted my house 10 yrs ago this month and her first family thought she was about 10 months old then. She doesn't compare for size with Contender's weight tester. Beautiful cat, Ty!

Rick C

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks Rick.
He's not heavy,, but he's a LONG bodied cat. The picture makes him look bigger than he is. But he has long legs & body. And he loves to just "flop" on the floor, & stretch out. Looks like he's a mile long. But has a super sweet personality.

Latest posts