This is Only a Test...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Originally after the software changeover, the direct insertion of photos was easy and efficient.

The last few times, not so much. If I inserted multiple photos, only the last one would upload.

So, I'm gonna try again...
GEDC0290-zps98956484.jpg

Attachments

• P1040601.JPG
    P1040601.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 69
  • P1040604.JPG
    P1040604.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 81

Chance

Buckeye
Good to know Wayno. I have been thinking about just doing photos the old way after having trouble locating the position of the pics like in your first post. I have had to make numerous tries at inserting pics to get them right.

Good to know Wayno. I have been thinking about just doing photos the old way after having trouble locating the position of the pics like in your first post. I have had to make numerous tries at inserting pics to get them right.

I see you recently posted some photos in the classifieds. Were you able to make the instant uploads work, or did you post them separately from a photo host?

Chance

Buckeye
Took your advice and went back to using my host. I write the adds on NotePad and then insert the links to the host and copy and paste the whole thing to the classified. So simple even a 78 yr old can do it. I certainly appreciate all the work the mods have done to make things easier but some of us old guys find some changes just to much work.

Actually, I'm quite familiar with this new software, and when it works, it's far easier than the photo-hosting method. And up until recently, it worked well. I just wondered if you were experiencing the same symptoms as I am. Thanks.

Chance

Buckeye
You are right. The first couple of times it worked as advertised and then it started taking 2 or 3 (at least) tries to get the pics in the right spot. I thought this was the best part of the new software and then it wouldn't work. I am sure the mods will get all the kinks worked out.

diffy40

Single-Sixer
I couldn't copy and paste multiple pictures at one time. If I do one at a time, I can post as many as I want. I thought it was my old slow computer. Maybe not. I like the new simple way.

hittman

Staff member
WAYNO, if you will, send a Conversation (PM) to Admin LCP22LR so they can look into it. Not something Mods can do as far as I know.

Thanks.